Thursday 29 September 2011

Oh no You didnt!!

I have been seeing a lot of shoes and I just think to myself
Do people really like these shoes that look a "HOT MESS"

Here are some shoes that my eyes have been unfortunate to come across.

Enjoy!


THE OFFENDERS








Fringing gone wrong



I wonder what the inspiration was behind these shoes.. Mmm strippers



Trying too hard.. reminds me of a female rambo






Umm yeah!






You can look just like one of the smurfs in these















Night crawler



The shape of these disgust me



Platform trainers will NEVER look good



Who in their right mind would wear these unless its part of your tradition.. WHY??



I just dont know what to say... looks like you are walking around with a dead dog on your feet



I hate sketchers anyway but these are beyond a joke



Sheep dog comes to mind.





Maybe these would have been cute in the 70s but no these are just horrendous






These just reminds me of  Joseph and the Techni-colour dreamcoat.. Not Cute






Who are you trying to attract with these boots.. Spiderman??






How would you even lift your foot off the ground.. lmao






To infinity and beyond






Look like your feet have worms



The heel just ruins this for me









Suede and then a hideous platform


When I see shoes like these and the people wearing them I can't help but feel sorry for them as they actually believe they look stylish.. loool

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Bird Gadget