Monday 17 October 2011

ACNE: Is usually a bad thing

What is the first thing that comes into your mind when someone says the word "acne"
I'm sure its not the brand more like horrible spots invading your skin and scarring you for life

Well luckily this Acne is a good thing, I am loving this brand more and more
and their women's shoes are really something special.

Here are some delicious pieces for you to look at.

Enjoy!






*Also available in black












The only negative thing I can really say about this brand is their pricing.

DAMN! Why cant you be more affordable. lool

1 comment:

  1. Wow..Can't stop looking at them.

    You've got a real sweet blog. btw My first giveaway at my blog. Hope you'll like to enter.
    http://vivaciousblog17.blogspot.com/2011/10/100-followers-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Bird Gadget