Friday 5 August 2011

Rain down on me

As the rain decided to hit us Hard yesterday... I decided to look at some cute wellies that I could invest in to protect me from future horrendous down pours!!

Image 1 of Vivienne Westwood for Melissa Tassle Front Bootie III
Vivienne Westwood ~ £90 (Available at Asos)

* You may not consider these as proper wellies because they don't have their appearance, but these are so
   cute and chic and I'm strongly considering buying these.




Hunter ~ £120




Mel ~ £38 (Available at Schuh)

* I quite like this little lace number... something unique and a bit different.




Aldo ~ £30

* I love the sleekness and sharp look these wellies provide and I'm a sucker for anything patent. Love shiny
   shoes! These are also available in black but i prefer this colour.





Hunter ~ £145

*Also available in black





Hunter ~ £79

* These are so pretty and they remind me of a kaleidoscope with so many pretty colours... mesmerising.
   It  also comes in pink.



Wellington boots by Tory Burch
Tory Burch ~ £45.50 (Available at The Outnet)

* Originally £130 so grab them while you can, comes also in black/grey and blue/red.



Now here is to hoping the weather returns back to its sense because I love me some heat... any-day, anytime!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Bird Gadget